We are now hiring for Event Coordinator for our new New Hartford, NY location! Pinz is a state of the art entertainment facility which features boutique bowling, a full bar with Live Music, Ping Pong, Jenga, Patio Pong, Billiards, Corn Hole, 40+ arcade games and now AX THROWING! We offer competitive salary, and have tremendous growth on the horizon. We are located inside the Sangertown Square Mall. If you are truly looking for a fun and exciting place with growth potential, look no further and apply today!
The Event Coordinator position will be responsible for generating and coordinating special events including Corporate functions and meetings, private affairs, social events and parties, along with the following duties and responsibilities: Creating new business by contacting potential clients, contacting all previous clients to reschedule events and maintaining external customers for PINZ.
Job Description :
- Under the direction of the Events Manager, increase event sales revenue
- executing outbound sales calls to drive awareness, implementing lead generating strategies; identifying and pursuing target markets by monitoring venue and community demographics.
- Manage event administrative requirements and logistics by developing and adhering to any contracts and confirmed agreements. Work with internal departments and outside vendors and following up to ensure that corporate standards of quality and service are met.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with each event host. Including, meeting and greeting the event organizer, following up with the event hosts to ensure satisfaction and maximize referrals.
- Execute the specific marketing plan approved by the Corporate Marketing Team, including prospecting events and open houses.
A successful candidate would possess the following :
- Two years of related experience in sales preferably in hospitality/service/event/catering industry, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong sales skills required including experience with prospecting, cold calls, and negotiating skills.
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Office and TripleSeat BEO software
- Strong leadership and people skills, plus the ability to build and foster a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)