Furniture & Bedding Sales Associate: (Full-time) Use your Retail Sales background to launch an exciting career in retail with one of the nation’s leading retailers! Boscov’s is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For nearly 100 years, Boscov’s has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for Retail Furniture & Bedding Sales Associates to join our growing retail team.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic sales team, you will develop relationships with our customers and ensure that each customer’s needs are met in a quick and efficient manner. Whether you have previous sales experience OR customer service experience, this is a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding career with a company known for quality and big savings. Apply today!
Responsibilities: As a Retail Furniture & Bedding Sales Associate, you will build customer confidence, provide accurate information, and promote products through point of successful sale. You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with each customer in order to close sales and provide the best customer experience.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Commissioned Sales position
- Provide superior customer service as per company standards (i.e. greet and acknowledge customer, qualify customer need, close sale).
- Provide customer service by completing customer requests in a timely manner.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all transactions and paperwork, adhering to all company policies & procedures.
- Maintaining the appearance of the selling floor and stock area.
- Track daily/weekly sales, maintain stock, straighten and replenish merchandise and accurately complete paperwork.
- Maintain awareness of advertised merchandise.
Job Requirements: Successful candidates for the Retail Furniture & Bedding Sales Associate role should have the ability and desire to actively engage customers and provide excellent customer service.
Additional requirements of the Retail Furniture & Bedding Sales Associate include:
- Prior retail and/or customer service experience.
- Previous selling experience in furniture preferred.
- Salary is draw against commission.
- Self-motivated and portray a professional image.
- Communication; verbal, written and by telephone with customers, coworkers and management
- Ability and desire to work well with the public, management and coworkers.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Ability to learn selling skills and to operate a POS register, computer, and telxon.
- Available to work varied days and hours as work schedule requires, including evenings and weekends
Benefits: At Boscov’s, we value our employees, and that’s why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our retail operations team, you will be eligible to receive:
- Competitive starting rate
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental
- Paid Vacations and Personal days
- Liberal Employee Discounts
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Much More!