Guest Advocate: Advocates of guest experience who welcome, thank, and exceed guest service expectations by focusing on guest interaction and recovery. Advocates of both physical and digital services and solutions who are knowledgeable about capabilities and features that drive adoption, usage and ultimately guest loyalty. Empowered to make shopping effortless and seamless for guests at the checklanes, guest services, gift registry, pick-up and drive up.
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every guest every time.
- Make a connection with guests by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each transaction; asking open ended questions about the guest’s shopping experience and using those questions to assess, understand, and determine how to tailor your approach.
- Welcome guests into self-checkout and provide assistance as needed.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
- Understand and show guests how to use Wallet and the other features and offerings within the Target App.
- Be familiar with all fulfillment services, and know how to direct the guest to enroll, activate, and use them.
- Attempt every return and follow register prompts, be empowered to make it right for the guest while following Targets policies and procedures.
- Make it right for the guest by de-escalating any negative situations and recover the guest shopping experience while following Target’s policies and procedures.
- Deliver easy and seamless service to all Order Pick Up, Drive Up, Registry, and Photo guests.
- Maintain a clean, clutter free work area (including gathering abandoned items, baskets, and hangers)
- Stock supplies during store open hours while being available for the guest.
- Say thank you after every guest interaction and be sure every guest leaves satisfied with their shopping experience.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- All other duties based on business needs.