Janitor – (Full-time)
UG2 is one of the fastest growing, privately held facility services organizations in the United States. With offices in Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, New York City, and San Francisco, UG2’s mission is to be the preeminent provider of comprehensive facilities services solutions. UG2 is focused on providing unparalleled solutions and services to its clients in the commercial, corporate, education, retail, public venue, healthcare, life science and industrial markets.
· Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
· Gather and empty trash.
· Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
· Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
· Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
· Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
· Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
· Notify manager if any concerns or needs.
· Maintains equipment and supplies in good working condition
Janitorial employees will perform day-to-day and periodic cleaning activities in the building.
· Must be able to speak and write English to communicate clearly with the client, security and the tenants in the building
· Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision and to function cooperatively as part of a team.