Key Holder – (Part-time)
- Create a welcoming and customer focused environment by personally connecting with all customers in a warm, harmonious and empathetic way. Build and maintain clientele, follow-through with customer issues, inquiries, future sales opportunities and special requests.
- Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events; help create smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and set a positive, professional example for the store team.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission ofMarmot®, ExOfficio® and Newell Brands.
- Stay engaged and productive.
- Comply with Newell code of conduct standards.
- Puts customers and employees first by modeling and leading by example.
- Reach or exceed individual and store sales goals.
- Proficient and accurate use of POS system and programs as required; follow all policies and procedures to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Participate and assist with necessary visual merchandising, receiving, ticketing, stocking and re-stocking, maintain floor visual guidelines and standards as directed.
- Assist with inventory control procedures.
- Housekeeping functions as needed or assigned.
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with peers and management as well as other levels of company personnel.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- Retail or other applicable experience (1-2 years)
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Team building, interpersonal and customer service skills and techniques
- Maintain the highest regard for confidentiality and sensitive information
- Model professional courtesy and respect to customers and coworkers