Marketing Director – (Full-time) We’re on a mission to find our next great Marketing Director at our Sangertown Square property. If you want to work in a fast-paced setting and thrive in an environment where you can make an immediate impact, this is the opportunity for you.
The Marketing Director role is critical to the success of our properties. From leading all of Sangertown Square’s digital marketing, public relations, on-site events, social media, website and community partnerships, every part of the Marketing Director’s role is built around driving traffic to the center while growing relationships with tenants, community partners, media and more.
What’s more, the Marketing Director will be tasked with supporting the lifeblood of our organization – leasing. The Marketing Manager will support Pyramid’s corporate leasing team through marketing materials, market tours and site visits as they pursue leasing deals both regionally and nationally as part of their role and effort to fully lease the center.
Make no mistake, we will provide all the tools, resources and mentoring you need to not only be successful, but confident in your critical role as a Marketing Director.
What Will You Do?
- Create and nurture relationships that create tenants for our shopping centers
- Establish Marketing goals to ensure market share and profitability of the Center
- Develop and execute innovative Marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the viability of the Center through profit growth and merchant mix
- Assist the Leasing Representative through the creation of tailored leasing presentations, including pamphlets, brochures, presentation packages, and targeted advertising. Maintain updated leasing support information regarding local competition, development, tourism, housing, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with Mall Merchants, including Store Managers, District Managers and Regional Managers
- Oversee the mall website and social media profiles to ensure that our centers and stores are being properly advertised in the digital world
- Develop and administer the Marketing budget in a responsible manner, striving to increase the overall profitability of the Center to include the exploration of all budgetary variances
- Ensure effective control of Marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of Marketing objectives are within the designated budget
- Plan and oversee the organization’s advertising and promotions activities including traditional and digital marketing efforts to properly promote center
- Recommend changes in the basic structure and organization of the Marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to Marketing problems and opportunities.
- Create and maintain a constant flow of key information between mall management, Home Office and tenants
- Develop and maintain relations with local media to enhance public relations and exposure of Center
- Write press releases and distribute to media outlets
- Develop and maintain relations with local Chambers of Commerce, town/county officials, CVB’s, hotels and other personnel pertinent to the centers growth
- Oversee the proper collection of all annual Market Research
- May act as Manager on Duty on assigned weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing
- Social media savvy
- Content machine
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Team player hungry for success
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Shopping Center Management, Marketing or retail/general business.