Retail Stock & Mark Associate: (Full-time) Use your stock background to launch an exciting career in retail with one of the nation’s leading retailers! Boscov’s is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For nearly 100 years, Boscov’s has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for Retail Stock & Mark Associates to join our growing retail team.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic stock team, you will develop relationships with our coworkers and ensure that each customer’s needs are met in a quick and efficient manner. Whether you have previous stock experience OR customer service experience, this is a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding career with a company known for quality and big savings.
Job Responsibilities: As a Retail Stock & Mark Associate, you will ensure the timely delivery of goods to the selling floor. You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with each customer in order to provide the best customer experience.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Expedite the preparation and transfer of merchandise to selling departments on a timely basis.
- Open and unpack cartons or bins, place clothing on hangers, strip plastic, price tickets and/or sensamatic tags.
- Check invoices
- Assist with stocking and reticketing of merchandise on the selling floor.
- Process direct shipments and Internet orders.
- Make signs and tickets.
- Assist customers, provide customer service and sell merchandise as business dictates.
Job Requirements: Successful candidates for the Retail Stock & Mark Associate role should have the ability and desire to actively engage customers and provide excellent customer service.
Additional requirements of the Retail Stock & Mark Associate include:
- Enjoys working with customers, is stock/sales directed and committed to excellent customer service.
- Prior stock and or selling experience preferred.
- Communicate verbally and via telephone with coworkers, supervisor, department managers and Management.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Computer literate, ability to use a telxon, and safely operate a freight elevator.
Benefits: At Boscov’s, we value our employees, and that’s why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our retail operations team, you will be eligible to receive:
- Competitive starting rate
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental
- Paid Vacations and Personal days
- Liberal Employee Discounts
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Much More!