Sales Lead – (Full-time) Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always ‘of the now’ so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel.
The Sales Leader drives operations on the sales floor and in the stockroom, while assisting in training associates and delivering a great in-store shopping experiences for customers.
Talent – Assist in developing and motivating associates to maximize sales potential
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service, coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate performance.
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product, policy, and procedures.
Execution – Execute action plans that optimize results
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great customer experience.
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment, omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team members.
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the right place at the right time.
Experience – Promote and support an environment focused on delivering great in-store customer experiences.
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive outcome.
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies, promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisor
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirements