Sales Associate – Provide friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. Sales Associates execute the company’s customer service model while always putting the customer before any task. Sales Associates will perform the following functions: customer service, signing up new Rewards members, cashiering, store operations, and merchandising. Sales Associates must demonstrate behaviors that align with the company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility and Passion.
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Customer service skills
• Professionalism, friendliness, and respect
• Proficient in use of technology to manage customer transactions either on (e.g., iPad, Tablet, registers)
• Operate a calculator
• Operate a terminal keyboard
• Read and interpret price ticket information
• Must have the ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing or walking around the register area, the sales floor, and the storeroom.
• Lifting, including the ability to lift up to a maximum 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis.