Store Warehouse Associate: Performs general stocking duties which include processing, verifying incoming shipment, and inter-company transfers to other locations, stocking and maintaining a successful sales floor and a functioning backroom to company standard. Maintain basic knowledge of the merchandise that is sold. Will work closely with and report to Store Management Team. No direct reports required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintains a neat, clean, and safe environment – with fixture organization and stock supplies.
• Maintain and stock sales floor, including cash wrap displays, feature areas, clearance.
• Increase sales and conversion by maintaining sales floor and stockroom, enable the flow of merchandise to ensure an appealing experience to consumers
• Affixes price tickets, sensor tags, properly prepare merchandise for the floor display
• Unloading and processing freight deliveries
• Assistance with any display modifications under the direction of warehouse lead
• Support the warehouse lead to complete inventory control functions to help financial and inventory precision
• Responsible for merchandise handles process, including; #PREPPED, Back stock, Unit Letters, Damages, Mismates, Fill back and stockroom organization
• Assist with flexes of the stock room during seasons to ensure capacity is maximize
• Assistance with all order fulfillment from stores.
• Moving merchandise from shipping containers to display cases, ability to move merchandise to the storage area/sales floor – Must have the ability to handle heavy items
• Responsible for processing shipping containers, must verify receipt of goods for the sales floor
• Safely operate handling equipment, and keep in good condition (i.e., U-boats, scanning devices, pallet jacks etc.)
Required Skills & Competencies:
• Exhibits our company values consistently – Passion, Accountability, Collaboration, Humility
• Demonstrates the (Here4U) customer service model daily
• Ability to communicate in coherent, condensed matter, the ability to listen to others
• Ability to execute basic math equations
• A background with retail experience is preferred with this position
• Ability to be accountable for time bound expectations