Sangertown Square is now open for on-property retail, dining and eligible entertainment following the official New York Phase Four guidance. Sangertown Square will operate under modified hours of operation, Monday – Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Sunday, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Please note that some venues, including restaurants may have different operating hours. In addition, while Food Court seating has been eliminated, Food Court food venues remain open for business.
Open Venues Include:
- American Eagle
- Cooperstown Connections
- Game Craze
- Hannoush Jewelers
- I-Candies Fashion Boutique
- JC Penney
- Jimmy Jazz
- JW Fashion
- Perfect Eyebrow Threading
- Sicilian Delight
- The Children’s Place
Guests will be greeted with a wide range of safety and sanitizing policies and procedures, all designed to make Sangertown Square as safe as possible for its employees, tenants and guests. They include:
- Face Mask Requirement: Everyone visiting Sangertown Square will be required to wear a face mask before entering, in accordance with New York State and CDC guidelines.
- Social Distancing: All guests will be reminded to maintain social distancing and stay 6-feet apart with visual reminders placed throughout the center, along with new one-way directional signage to avoid contact with other guests.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitizing: Sangertown Square has enhanced its cleaning and sanitizing of the common areas and numerous touch points, restrooms, seating areas, and food court. This includes using CDC-recommended disinfectants designated as effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus in accordance with or exceeding CDC sanitation guidelines.
- Enhancements to Air Circulation and Filtration: Enhancements have been made to increase air circulation, air filtration and fresh air intake to bolster the quality of air within the center – all meeting New York State standards.
- Proactive Touchless Disinfecting: Sangertown Square cleaning team will be utilizing new electrostatic sprayers, leveraging the same technology used to clean hospital rooms to sanitize its center using an approved disinfectant recommended by the CDC.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: New hand sanitizer stations will be available at:
- Digital directories throughout the property
- Food court areas
- Elevators and escalators
- Throughout the common area
- Curbside Pickup: Guests are encouraged to take advantage of our additional parking spaces at various center entrances designated for curbside pickup from your favorite brands. The main curbside pickup location is located between Dick’s Sporting Goods and Macy’s.
- Daily Health Screenings for Sangertown Square employees, security personnel, housekeeping employees and all contractors returning
In addition, Sangertown Square has created “Healthy Shopper Guidelines” https://www.sangertown.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2020/07/2020-07-09-Healthy-Shopper-Guidelines-11-x-85.pdf with CDC recommendations that everyone must follow prior to entering the property.