New Hartford, NY – Let the back-to-school shopping season begin! Head over to Sangertown Square for your chance to win $500* from the “Back-to-School Shopping Spree Giveaway” promotion, now through September 5th. Simply visit any of Sanertown Square’s shopping, dining, and entertainment venues, scan the unique QR code, and upload a photo or video of your back-to-school shopping experience to enter for your chance to win. Or, snap and share a photo or video on social media using the hashtag #BTSSangertown.
How to Enter
- Look for the unique “Back-to-School Shopping Spree” QR Code prominently displayed on storefront windows or cash wrap areas. Scan the QR code with a mobile device, upload a photo or video of your back-to-school shopping experience at Sangertown Square, and complete the online entry form.
- Guests can also enter to win by posting photos or videos of their back-to-school shopping experiences at Sangertown Square on social media by using the official hashtag #BTSSangertown, as well as tagging and following Sangertown Square.
- August 1st – September 5th, 2022
Back to School Event
- Join Sangertown Square on August 23rd from 11am – 12pm for a Back to School Bash during the final Tykes Tuesday program for the summer. Kids of all ages are welcome to enjoy animal presentations from the Utica Zoo, various games, and activities with Beyond Reality, Game Craze, PiNZ and more. Plus, Sangertown Square will host a School Supply Drive that will benefit the Utica Center for Development as they assist local kids in need preparing to go back to school.
*Official Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary. One random grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received across Pyramid shopping centers on or before September 30, 2022. Must be 18 or older to be eligible. Visit com/back-to-school-giveaway for full details. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. All rights reserved.
About Sangertown Square
Sangertown Square is the Mohawk Valley’s only enclosed shopping center enjoying a superior location in Oneida County, the geographic center of New York State. Located in the town of New Hartford, Sangertown is located just outside the nationally renowned six million acre Adirondack Park. The center is anchored by Boscov’s, HomeGoods, Target and Dick’s Sporting Goods and offers more than 50 retail shops and restaurants.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held real estate developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and expanding hospitality presence dominate the northeast with 14 properties located throughout New York and Massachusetts. For 50 years, Pyramid has built its reputation on being first, fast, ahead of the curve and always what’s next, leading the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.