New Hartford, NY – This year more than ever, planning and research must take place this holiday season. Sangertown Square has created a Holiday Shopping Guide to make your family’s traditional shopping experience safe and memorable.
Your safety is our number one priority. Sangertown Square is taking the necessary steps to ensure your safety as well as our employees by following guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), New York State, and Oneida County. Click here to learn more about our comprehensive safety and sanitizing measures. Safety is a shared responsibility, and guests must follow the Healthy Shopper Guidelines.
- Wear a mask: Per New York State mandate, a mask must be worn at all times while visiting Sangertown Square. The mask must cover your nose and your mouth.
- Social distance: Stay at least six feet from others that are not in your party.
- Use hand sanitizer: Hand Sanitizer is placed throughout the property on the digital directories for guests to use.
- Don’t walk and eat/drink: New York State mandates that all food and beverages be consumed while seated. Please finish your meal while seated.
- Follow the directional prompts: To keep traffic flowing in the same direction, guests are asked to follow the directional signage placed on the doors and floors throughout the property and stay to the right while walking.
- Stay Home: If you are sick, have a fever or show any COVID symptoms, please stay home. Guests and employees with a temperature greater than 100.00°F or who has flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to visit the property.
Many retailers have already kicked off their Black Friday deals to help alleviate crowds and long lines. Sangertown Square strongly encourages everyone to shop early.
- Research is key! Many deals happening now, will be the same ones offered on Black Friday and can be found at sangertown.com/sales/.
- Create an itinerary to identify the most efficient route while following social distancing markers.
This year, Sangertown Square will be CLOSED for Thanksgiving to allow employees time with their families and a chance to re-charge during the most active shopping season of the year. Sangertown Square will reopen at 7am on Black Friday morning. Please note, anchor store hours may vary and can be found at Sangertown.com.
If you must shop on Black Friday, research and plan your visit.
- Research the deals and decide what stores are your priority.
- Review Sangertown’s online digital directory to identify the most efficient route while following social distancing markers.
- Make time for food and refreshments to remain energized and hydrated. PiNZ along with eateries throughout Center Court will be open to help fuel your holiday shopping trip. Remember masks must cover your nose and mouth. The only time masks are allowed off, are while you are seated and dinning at PiNZ or at the Center Court tables.
Santa returns to Center Court on Black Friday! To ensure everyone’s safety, new guidelines have been implemented for the Santa set including social distancing, face masks, and enhanced cleaning. Reservations are strongly encourages with walk-up visits available as space allows throughout the day. Santa will be available to take photos on Black Friday 11am – 8pm. For Santa’s hours for the rest of the season, visit sangertown.com.
The holiday season is the “most wonderful time of the year”, but it can also be stressful. As you navigate your way through this shopping season, with new social norms, Sangertown Square asks that you help spread smiles and joy by being patient and kind. Sangertown Square wants you to enjoy a safe and memorable shopping experience this holiday season.
About Sangertown Square
Sangertown Square is the Mohawk Valley’s only enclosed shopping center enjoying a superior location in Oneida County, the geographic center of New York State. Located in the town of New Hartford, Sangertown is located just outside the nationally renowned six million acre Adirondack Park. The center is anchored by Macy’s, Boscov’s, HomeGoods, Target and Dick’s Sporting Goods and offers more than 50 retail shops and restaurants.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Sangertown Square, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.