Assistant Sales Manager: Full-Time
- Meet and exceeds sales goals.
- Analyze store metrics to improve store performance.
- Assists Store Sales Manager in coaching and motivating team to inspire top performance.
- Enhances brand loyalty by empowering store staff to offer a personable customer experience.
- Maintains high level of customer focus.
- Assists with recognizing talented staff and developing them for growth within the company.
- Works with Store Sales Manager to provide feedback and coaching to all employees.
- Works with Store Sales Manager to evaluate performance and contribute to annual review process.
- Execute all visual directives and initiatives.
- Completes daily inventory cycle counts.
- Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a safe and clean retail environment.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Proficiently utilize position related tools or company provided software.
- Utilize ladders for the purpose of merchandising or addressing minor maintenance issues.
- Work 40 hours (with meal break) per week. Weekly schedule includes nights and weekends.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with experience in customer service.
- 1+ years of footwear or retail management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong mathematical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Candidate will be required to stand for long periods of time throughout their shift.
- Lifting between 15-30 pounds.