Store Manager: Full-time
- Meet and exceeds sales goals.
- Analyze store metrics to improve store performance.
- Coaching and motivating your team to inspire top performance.
- Enhance brand loyalty by empowering store staff to offer a personable customer experience.
- Maintains high level of customer focus.
- Recognize talented staff and develop them for growth within the company.
- Provide feedback and coaching to all employees.
- Responsible for conducting performance evaluations of all store staff.
- Ensure proper execution all of visual directives and initiatives.
- Responsible for managing sales incentive contest within the guidelines set by the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring payroll hours, wage dollars and staff schedules are within the set operating constraints.
- Monitor shrink to ensure establish parameters are met or exceeded.
- Completes daily inventory cycle counts.
- Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a safe and clean retail environment.
- Proactively communicate local events to District Sales Manager that can potentially increase store traffic.
- Manage, access and minimize expenses at store level.
- Proficiently utilize position related tools or company provided software.
- Utilize ladders for the purpose of merchandising or addressing minor maintenance issues.
- Work minimum 48 hours (with meal break) per week. Weekly schedule includes nights and weekends.
- Maintain designated staffing requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with experience in customer service.
- 2+ years of footwear or retail management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong mathematical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Candidate will be required to stand for long periods of time throughout their shift.
- Lifting between 15-30 pounds.